Welcome to Lac Cardinal Country. A manufacturing business, a value-added industry… almost any business could benefit from locating or relocating here – among the advantages…
- Economic Diversity in Agriculture, Forestry and Petroleum
- Large market area that is strategically located in Northwestern Alberta.
- Well-developed infrastructure, including good paved network of roads, utilities, air service, health facilities, and community/educational facilities.
- Competitive wage rates and skilled work force.
- Affordable Land, available in both urban and rural settings.
- Affordable and Quality Housing, Daily Assisted Living Building.
- Reasonable property taxes – no business tax.
- Clean air and abundance of good quality water.
- Development process is streamlined to accommodate investors/developers.
- Rich in Tourism, Culture and Recreation.
- Amazing Quality of Life and Community Spirit.
If you are a newcomer to LCREDB – or a researcher, student, or business – LCREDB Statistics is a good place to begin. The statistics provides an overview of the Town of Grimshaw, the Village of Berwyn and the Municipal District of Peace #135, and a snapshot of current conditions including statistics and demographics, education, utilities and other information. Please click the following links to see each member’s statistics.
Commercial Space for Sale
Areas Of New Growth Potential
- Value-Added Ag
- Clothing/Sporting Goods Retail
- Senior Services
- Health & Wellness
- Specialty Services
- Destination Tourism
- Oilfield Servicing
- Mining Servicing
Browse the Business Directory.